In short i don't have the right assets. In fact to make it even simpler, i AM short! LOLOL! And because of that i have to ward off the fats as much as i can. So i remain petite and not dumpy!
I usually enjoy very casual clothes like T shirts and jeans or cargo pants. Even the skirts that i wear are short denim ones that just shouts " Casual".
But of late , i am suddenly into dresses. this started when i was in Bandung for a shopping spree and the fashion then was sundresses in comfy cotton. I grabbed tons of that :) and continued buying more at the recent J card day sales. I can safely say i have almost 10 of them now... in green , yellow, orange, blue etc LOLOL
Today someone told me that she saw lots of women wearing skirts over pants and to me that has got to be the most ridiculous fashion ever! I am talking about PANTS, mind u, NOT leggings!
Ewwww and yuks , i say! I think the older ladies love that , it is to hide the butts and thighs, i suppose. But i think with the right pants and tops, they will look much better than those weird skirts over pants!I told her straight out that its the ugliest attire ever! She named me a few ladies who were seen in that get up. Hahaha, i do not want to be in that league, thank you! I will stick to me jeans and T shirts.... and occasionally, prance around in my cotton dresses, THANK YOU! :)
E-wwwwww
No comments:
Post a Comment